For answers to frequently asked questions regarding:
The following seminars have been cancelled. Formerly registered attendees have been emailed with information about the cancellation.
- San Jose Seminar: July 15
- Stockton Seminar: July 29
- Anaheim Seminar: August 5
- Modesto Seminar: August 12
- Santa Rosa Seminar: August 13
- Redlands Seminar: August 19
- Sacramento Seminar: August 20
- Santa Maria Seminar: September 3
- Redding Seminar: September 9
- Morgan Hill Seminar: September 17
- Temecula Conference: September 23-25
- San Jose Seminar: October 13
- Vallejo Seminar: October 15
- Salinas Seminar: October 20
- Bakersfield Seminar: October 21
- Long Beach Seminar: October 29
- Victorville Seminar: November 4
For the full list of cancelled 2020 events, please check our COVID-19 FAQ. Please note: We are unable to guarantee that more seminars will not be cancelled. Webinars are currently the only guaranteed option for earning continuing education hours with PAPA in 2020.
Our seminars and webinars provide DPR approved continuing education hours and are not intended to assist in preparing for the QAC/QAL exams. If you are interested in registering for a QAC/QAL exam preparation course, please see our Test Prep page.
Please do not register for a seminar and a Test Prep that are both occurring on the same day. You will not be able to attend both, and likely only need to take one or the other. If you only need continuing education, a seminar is the more appropriate choice. If you plan on taking the DPR QAC/QAL exam, the Test Prep alone will suffice.
Click on “Agenda” next to your desired event to see the DPR approval status, date, time, location, and outline. Agendas are subject to change and this page is updated regularly to reflect the most current information available. If you need an agenda that is no longer posted, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seminar registration prices are below. Webinars are $40 per person. There is no member/non-member pricing for webinars. To qualify for the seminar registration member rate, you must be a member for the same year that the seminar is being held in. (For example, a 2019 membership will not provide a membership discount for a 2020 seminar.) Not a member yet? Sign up here!
Webinar Registration Price
(no member/non member pricing or late fees)
Seminar Registration Prices: Members
(must be a member for the current year)
Early: $80 Late: $100
Seminar Registration Prices: Non-Members
Early: $100 Late: $120